Restar Holdings Corporation and each of the Reststar Group companies (in principle, they refer to consolidated subsidiaries and affiliate companies of Restar Holdings Corporation. They may include companies that Restar Holdings Corporation specifically recognizes, hereinafter referred to as the "Restar Group"). We will use reasonable efforts to protect the personal information of our business partners and other persons who provide personal information to the Restar Group (hereinafter referred to as the "person").
- Restar Group assigns an administrator to each organization that handles personal information and works on appropriate management of the material. This ensures adequate practices on proper management.
- At Restar Group, only after disclosing the purpose of use to Restar Group, we will acquire prepare the necessary personal information by appropriately.
- At Restar Group, except with the consent of the individual or as permitted by law, we will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use notified or specified to an individual.
- At Restar Group, we will not release your personal information to a third party unless we have obtained your consent or are permitted by law. If you provide your personal information to a third party then, the third party will be required to properly manage the information.
- Restar Group will reply appropriately to your inquiry associated with personal information regarding any inquiry, change that needs to be made, corrections etc.
- Restar Group will take necessary and appropriate security measures to prevent loss, destruction, falsification and leakage, and unauthorized access of personal information.
- Restar Group will comply with all laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information. We endlessly seek to improve personal information protection efforts.
Click here for information on disclosures based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.