- Restar Group appoints a manager for each organization that handles personal information and endeavors to appropriately manage such information.
- Restar Group accuires personal information to the extent necessary by appropriate and fair manners, after notifying the Principal of the utilization purpose and the contact information of Restar Group.
- Restar Group will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the utilization purpose that has been notified, disclosed or stated to the Principal, except with the consent of the Principal or as permitted by law.
- Restar Group will not provide personal information to any third party, except with the consent of the Principal or as permitted by law. If the personal information of the Principal is provided to a third party, we will oblige the third party to manage the information properly by entering into a contract with the third party.
- Restar Group will appropriately deal with the request of the Principal when the Principal contacts the person in charge about disclosing, correcting, adding to, deleting, suspending the use or erasing personal information, or suspending the use of personal information by a third party.
- Restar Group takes necessary and appropriate security actions to prevent personal information from being lost, destroyed, falsified, leaked, or accessed without authorization.
- Restar Group complies with laws, regulations and other standards related to the protection of personal information and strives to continuously improve and enhance its efforts to protect personal information.
Please refer to read for announcement of matters disclosed pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information in Japan.