IR Basic Policy
Based on the realization that shareholders and investors are important partners for business development, we will keep transparent, fair and healty business, and continue to enhance corporate value. We believe that is the most important mission in management.
In order to build long-term relationships of trust with shareholders and investors, we will work on our IR activities based on the following basic policies.
- 1. We will disclose information promptly and fairly.
- 2. We will disclose information accurately and continuously.
- 3. We will make explanations as easy as possible.
- 4. We make efforts to achieve ideal and interactive communication.
- 5. From the standpoint of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainable development goals of society (SDGs), we will disseminate the IR disclosure policy throughout the company.
Information disclosure standards
The Company considers the following corporate information as important information to be disclosed. However, during the period from the settlement date to its announcement date we will not respond to any questions or inquiries from the market participants regarding the settlement and business results.
- 1. Information that needs to be disclosed in accordance with the Timely Disclosure Rules, etc., set forth by the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- 2. Information that does not fall into the Timely Disclosure Rules, etc., but is deemed helpful for shareholders' and investors' deeper understanding of the current and future situation of our Company.
Information disclosure method
Disclosure of information covered in the Timely Disclosure Rules will be made public on the Timely Disclosure Information Transmission System (TDnet) run by the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
After publication on TDnet, the same materials will be immediately posted on our website, and we will make efforts to widely disseminate the information outside the company.
You can also view financial results and other various materials as well as performance highlights, IR activity schedule, information on stock affairs, and contact information on the IR site of our website.
Information disclosure flow
The outline of the Company's organization for timely disclosure.
1. About future forecast
The information posted on this website includes statements regarding the business results and future prospects of the Company and the other Group companies.
Please note that the disclosed information have been prepared based on information currently available, and that actual results and future prospects may vary due to various factors.
2. About investment decisions
This website is not intended to solicit investment. Please make investment decisions at your own discretion.
3. About this homepage
Although we post the information on this website with care, the Company shall not be liable for any trouble, loss or damage caused by using this website or the information posted on it.